Wednesday, April 15, 2009





Usually I will just order a Hot Hazelnut Latte if I hang out at Starbucks, but I wanted to try something new….. So I ordered myself a Blueberry Mocha Frappuccino .

Is good to stick with the old ones…… Sometimes, Somehow. ;_;







Yes….I READ!!!!!! Eat,Pray,Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, still reading……


Me and Kelly discussed on how we should invest more on motivational and self help books for self improvement…… We make a deal to share our thoughts after reading a book once a week, and share some knowledge that we discover from internet, magazines, tv shows, newspaper and more. OMG SO HEALTHY! (coz most of the time when we meet up we just gossip and talk crap)









*Starbucks's ceiling*

*
*
*
*








Bought some jagung on our way back...... Kelly keep on bring up how tempting the jagung stall was every time she passes by, so we stopped by and give it a try.



My b/w corns

I miss taking b/w and artistic photographs T-T

No comments: