Friday, April 10, 2009

Papa John's

I went Puchong on Wednesday night to have dinner with my bitches (PV and Kim).


We went ioi mall and have our feast at Papa John’s…..It was Kim’s suggestion because he thinks their Pizzas are quite delicious.




Here comes the foods......
*
*
*
*





Mushroom soup..... not bad....not bad......




Onion Rings.....Errr....Okay.....Normal la




Pizza.... It was OKAY!



but we are still starving after finish the pizza so we decided to order two more dishes.......

*
*
*
*



Baked cheese rice and spaghetti......

Taste so awful...... PHUIK!!!!!! We still manage to finish it since we are bunch of pigs…… However, Papa John’s already banned by 3 of us.

**********

I went to Subang medical Centre with classmates to visit Lawrence, my heart ache when he calls my name…… Jane…… He looks so thin, eyes filled with sorrow……he holds my hand firmly and ask me to be successful for him.


I hate it…… It was like his final words, I miss him so much and I want my old Lawrence back. He told us that he loves us, and how I wish to hug him and tell him to stay strong, do not give up…… But at the moment, I was freeze, although there was warmth in my hand but I am wordless, I gaze into his eyes and pray deep inside my heart, please….. please do not let him suffer…..


At this moment….. I still hope there will be a miracle.


I love you sir.

2 comments:

Wen Xian Joshua said...

awww... he will always be in your hearts...

OniJa said...

=) thx ichi