Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I woke up in the morning and thinking what I should eat for breakfast……
All of a sudden…. I feel like eating “Kolo Mee” from Kuching.


Taste like heaven…… *drool*
*
*
*
*

I went to Kuching on Feb, lots of food to eat there…..
Thanks to Demitri it was quite a trip!!!! I think I gained few pounds while travelling there.

Pork minces with bun….Don’t know what they call it…But is Yummy delicious!



Spotted her while we eating the buns....*Cutie*

Eating all the way......

*
*
*
*


Demi brought us to his friend "Wilson"'s house, is like a mini Zoo...... COOL residence!

Smiley Doggy welcoming us~

Wilson and his Rooster

These are just my random Kuching's photographs......I wish I can post more pictures but my stupid computer encounter some problems so i need to fix it......

PS: One of my fav lecturers is very sick right now....I really wish he can stay strong and get well soon, we love you sir.

No comments: