Tuesday, April 7, 2009


Hey guys, I know some of you visited my blog regularly and wondering why I never update it for quite some time……
There were ups and downs for the past few weeks, family and friendship problems making my head BIG.
But luckily there are friends that stay beside me and give me support constantly, Thank You *hugs*


I can’t stand a post without any photographs……
Random Photographs Below:







My bitches

*


*

*

*






Taken at "Zanmai"




Can't wait to sleep over at Step's place this coming weekend!

*

*

*

*





Do you know I have to try almost every Donuts at Big Apple and J.Co for one of my assignments......



CRAZINESS!!!!!!



"Dreamy Donuts"

Trust me….It wasn’t that enjoyable for anyone to finish that many donuts…..Especially me, I hate sweet stuff!!!!!!

Lots more to update but you know me..... SLACKER!!!!!!

No comments: