Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sekinchan

Yep I went there with "BTN" teammates, “Photography Trip”, Ichi said.

Every time our trip will be filled with sweats and…..sweats! Good for our diet I suppose…… But seriously! We ate like cow once we united, scary shit!

Anyway, Sekinchan is a beautiful place that worth visit if you want to see something ‘green’, Take your time off from the filthy city for a moment and chilllax!

I’m not a huge fan of landscape photograph but YEA partly I was looking for a spot for my next shooting with a model so I guess Sekinchan will be scheduled in my list.

A picture tells a thousand words, cut the crap and let’s see the photographs of Sekinchan Paddy field~


*
*
*
*



I wished my name was on it, LOL


Camie and Ichi

Cotton Clouds~





To be continue......





There are more that I wanted to share but I shall leave it for the next post. Not much editing needs to be done for all the photographs, they are good enough, nature is the BEST!

However, I still will have fun with the colors and mood for these photographs, is my relaxation….. How can I let it go? Will post it soon....kekeke

I still love photoshop!

4 comments:

CaMie said...

LOL... i paling like the 4th 1 ...keke.....

peiven said...

Yo, damn nice that place....

It gives a calming feeling...

So nice ur friend bring u there...

hehehe....

OniJa said...

Camie: yea me too!!!!

PV: yea hor damn nice!!!!

Wen Xian Joshua said...

yeah...damn nice leh ! like paddy ocean!