Thursday, January 15, 2009

IS ON!

Working hard with my Diet plans, I wish to hit my target by May.

Steps to Slim Down :

1. Quit Junk Food
2. Quit soft drinks (Most of the time I only drink plain water, hot Chinese tea, hot green tea and 100 Plus after my workouts.)
3. Interval Training on Tues, Thurs and Sunday
4. I do Yoga almost everyday except Sat (REST)
5. Bicycle crunch (50 times) every morning and evening except Sat.
6. Trackmill exercise at least 30 minutes on Mon, Wed and Fri.

I never skip my meal because I don't think that is necessary since I did my workouts. I just eat less and try to avoid any oily and fried food.

However, I have one cheat day, which I allow myself to eat anything that I want on that day, YAY!

Good Luck for those who are on diet too, remember to stay healthy =)

No comments: