Sunday, January 25, 2009

HAPPY OX YEAR!!!???



Seriously...... Chinese New Year used to be so fun and exciting.
This is one of the biggest events for us CHINESE.
However.... This year CNY seems quite dull,
The only things I excited for are Red Cliff 2 ( My Takeshi~) and visits Demi at Kuching......
Not even ANG PAO!!!!!!

I remember on the first day of CNY... When I was a child....much younger day la!
My parent will drag me out of the bed and urge me go bath then put on my NEW CLOTHES.
People so eager to show off their CNY's outfit to everyone....
It used to be like a fashion show, then you started to critic everyone's outfit.


" Ohh it looks fat on you."
" OMG NICE!!! How much!!??? OMG SO CHEAP ONLY AH!!!???"
" AIYO!! girl.... is CNY leh, why wear all black one???!! ( My style ma!)"
"WHaaaaaaa very cute wor girl, u look the best lar today~"

Now........

I still wearing my pyjamas and blogging.....and is already 12 pm =.='''
My dad just came back from Mamak and told me he saw uncleSSSss hanging out there too.
WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!
CNY LEH!!!! MAMAK!!!!!

Then....when I was younger....
The TV will keep playing the CNY's songs non stop.....
Is annoying but it really does boost up the CNY's atmosphere.

Now....Ladies and Gentlemen....
Traval and Living channel!!!!
Anthony Bourdain's No Reservation!!!
Passport to CHINA!!!!
Kylie Kwong!!!!

They all went to China so does that related to CNY?? HAHA!

I told my dad about comparison between childhood and now,
He said...blame it to the economic crisis?
OR
I think....blame it on ourselves?
The younger generation?
I don't know.....

I seriously miss my childhood CNY,
Well I hope everyone else are still enjoying the CNY's sensation
I wish you all HAPPY OX YEAR!

I WANT FIRECRACKER, DRAGON AND LION DANCE, ENTHUSIASM!




1 comment:

peiven said...

I totally agree with u~~
I also feel kinda dull this year!!!
Stupid economy la!!!!!!!!!

u see my blog la, i also bitch about this matter~~

Anyway, happy chinese new year~~~