Friday, January 2, 2009

Good Morning!

I woke up at 8 in the morning,
Then I went to the kitchen and made myself a soft boiled egg,
My mom and maid were awake and preparing breakfast as well,
Mom made me toast with neighbor's homemade KAYA, *thumbs up*
And a cup of oat milk without sugar or condensed milk (On Diet)

We enjoy our breakfast at the Patio,
I never notice the air at my home are fresh and breezy in the morning,
Surrounded by my mom's plants.

I had a wonderful conversation with my mom and I already have an idea what to get for her birthday, which will cost me around....RMXXX ...sob

Seriously I love breakfast and I think most of the youngster don't have the habit of taking breakfast regularly since they always wake up in the afternoon.....or evening =.=

Breakfast is good for your health and will make your day energetic!

Here are some eye candy collection of mine for breakfast:



I will try to read a book while I enjoying my breakfast next time

*
*
*
*


I heart pancakes!

*
*
*
*


Fav Natalie and her family >.<
(Her hubby quite hawt eh...)

*
*
*
*

Yep I started my day with a wonderful breakfast and I feel so happy,
Will go seek for Yoga center with Beh later,
I want to learn YOGA for better health!!!!

Good Day Everyone!

No comments: