Thursday, January 8, 2009

Finally, 4 of my designs have been confirmed by Isetan Buyer,
Although my most favorite design can’t impress the client,
However, I’m glad at least not all of my babies being rejected.

I received a call from a friend on Tuesday night while I was outside at the mamak stall,
She said one of her friend is looking for a graphic designer for Ladies Tees,
And if I interested, send her my portfolio and she shall propose it to her friend,
Extra work and money are always welcome to Janie! $_$
Therefore, I send her my portfolio and wish to receive GOOD news very soon.


**********


I love ANTM cycle 11, watched it in YouTube almost everynight,
Can't wait to finish it,
I watch until they off to Holland,
Kind of upset when Lauren Brie was out,
I really love her photographs,
She took amazing pictures,
but lack of personalities.


Lauren Brie
Two of my most fav pics of her

*
*
*
*

McKey
Love her too,
her strong features really helps her took amazing photographs.


**********


I need to know my results!
I called LUCT a few times and they keep on put me to unrelated extension number,
Fucking Stupid!!!!!

I will try again tmr and I hope smarter person will be in charge this time.


No comments: