Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY 2009~

Yo minasan! I'm back from Bali and I wish you all Happy 2009!
May this is a great year for all of us!

I am exhausted from the Bali trip,
And I caught a cold when back to Malaysia -.-
Bali is such a pleasant place to travel~
Excellent place for shopping too @-@
You can't imagine how many dresses, accessories and souvenirs I bought from there,
They were all pretty nice and CHEAP!
I even bought a new luggage to put all my new babies in it, nyek nyek nyek!!!

However......
Something bad happen to me during the trip....sob...
I took many amazing photographs during the trip and half of it vanish because of the stupid CF card,
It cannot be read due to some CF card error,
I never had this kind of situation so I was seriously blur...
I tried to transfer to my computer but it cannot read any images that I took before.....
WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!

All my precious babies are gone.....JUST LIKE THAT!
And so I decided to cry for a moment and get myself back together again,
I shall keep those images deep inside my heart.

Oh I even plan travel to Bali again this year for my graduate trip,
I hope everyone agree with it so I can start to arrange the schedule.
Probably will fall in July.

I need to do my own dream chart for the next coming days,
I still have half of the photographs from Bali....
Although the other half are much more better -.-
Will try to update it ASAP.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

YeeLeng said...

hey.. happy new year! haha bali sounds nice..

OniJa said...

Yep! A very wonderful island =)