Friday, December 12, 2008

You are the architect of your life!!!!

Yep I am inspired by Bob Proctor,
3 things that is very important for me to become a successful person,
  • Know what you want
  • Do Not Quit
  • Believe

Most of the people quit when they failed, just remember what you want.....who you want to become, and believe you will achieve it no matter what.

Set your target and achieve it one by one, you will understand you have the ability to change your life.

My targets for this month are.......
  • Earn 2.5k end of this month
  • Great Bali Trip with my family
  • Best Christmas
  • Best New Year
  • Slim Down
  • Enjoy every moment with my friends and family
  • Get more information for my further studies
  • 450D....I need you within this month!
Good Luck to everyone!!!!

No comments: