Sunday, December 21, 2008

Things I need to do......

1. Finish my designs (Job requirement)
To tell you the truth, I haven't started yet.....And I promise my client will hand in by tomorrow....
@_@''' I have tons of ideas in my head and it shouldn't be a problem coz is just some simple designs......


2. Get prepare for Bali trip
Will take off on Wednesday and I haven't prepare anything yet..... seriously....NOTHING!
I wasn't that excited to travel there and I seriously hate myself for being such a slacker when it comes to packing, I always throw all my stuffs in the luggage last minute and just ciao~


3. Book tickets to Kuching
I going to Kuching on Feb with Boo, I need to book tickets ASAP for both of us......Erm I will do it before I off to Bali....I SWEAR!!!


4. Upload photographs in photoblog......
It still bothering me for not uploading any photographs in photoblog lately, people are asking me why am I so busy and neglecting my blog for such a long time..... I have few collections that hasn't been reveal yet, It's my bad habit...always seek for the "perfect time" to post em up....depends on my MOOD.


**********

I found this image pretty creative, Hi-Bye Bear =D


My fav new quote : work like a slave,command like a king and create like a GOD


No comments: