Tuesday, December 16, 2008

#01


I heart this! Damn cool right @_@

Okay lemmi update:

I am busy with my games, jobs, families, friends....blah blah blah lately,
That is why I seldom online.....
However, I will online to refresh myself around 2AM and will log off when I got myself some eye candy
I am doing fine....so fine....
I keep reminding myself don't be a slacker at home during holidays,
I am trying hard to keep myself busy.....I think..... ^-^'''

**********

I have 936 emails that waiting to be read....or deleted
don't know will I ever read it,
I think I won't....Probably....I guess.....

**********

I just renew my passport,
I love the new photo of mine,
The previous one was so.....UGLY

**********

I just had my movie marathon.....
I watched The Day The Earth Stood Still, Twilight and Body of Lies in just ONE day
Is so much better than my 2008 movie marathon...bunch of lousy films....

**********

I miss all my kukus and petpets.....
I love you all and hope you guys miss me like hell too...MUAKSSSssss



1 comment:

YeeLeng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.