Sunday, May 3, 2009

Yoichi

Once again it was B.I.T’s hang out day , we went to this Japanese restaurant introduced by small JANE located in Bandar Puteri Puchong.





YOICHI!!!!!!



Awww~ she looks cute with her stupid fringe



Cerdo Grande!!!!!! Spanish anyone?



Bello~



Onigiri



Grilled Onigiri



Curry rice with croquette




Japanese "LamMee" lol!!!!


The cheese baked Spaghetti (FAT)


*


Kay, enough of the photographs, some of you might be drooling now……
Well, to be honest, the food wasn’t that nice as we expected, HUGE DISSAPOINMENT!
I will never go back again……. T-T






The only thing I satisfied with is the ice green tea!!!!!!!
Did I mention they make the Onigiri with normal rice??? I WANT JAPANESE RICE! I PAID SO MUCH I SHOULD DESERVE THE EQUAL QUALITY RIGHT? Dammit!



The worst part is when step sms and tell SJane we are very disappointed with the food and everything because they use normal rice! (I wonder they use that to make sushi too….) SJane replied that they served Japanese rice to her when she came and we were like wtf? So maybe they run out of Japanese rice, ends up they use the normal one to replace it? NOT FAIR!!!!!



However, we still manage to have fun on that day because we watched Wolverine~






Hugh Jackman IS HOT!!!!!!! Psssssssttttttttt~ I LOVE HIM!