Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HAHA!


This is what happened during our group meeting ……


1 2 3!




Korean massage anyone????? Just drop me a message and I shall arrange a time for you with our KIM SENSEI!!!!!!!




Look at Tanya's face.... She is in pain!



Kim: Feel better if I massage here?



Tanya: Ohhh yea....MUCH BETTER SENSEI~




Kim: (Nyek Nyek Nyek!)
Tanya: Ha~ Yea...harder harder~




Kim: Okay I GIP FULL POWER!!!!
Tanya: AH!!! FUCK!!!!!!




Pics were taken with my ciplak HP.
Well, I know is stupid but I ought to have some fun right?


3 comments:

victim said...

WTF!!!!!!!!! you just had to post it right!!! bitch!!! lol..

OniJa said...

well, since I promised my friends I will post it... I have no choice!!!!

Anonymous said...

寂寞聊天室 , 夜裡寂寞视频聊天室 , 寂寞男生的聊天室 , 色聊女的qq , se聊网 , 网上裸聊室 , 一对一裸聊室 , 大正妹影音视讯聊天室 , 文字聊天室 , 真人秀视频聊天室