Saturday, November 22, 2008

Time Management


My semester finally ended but I still got two proposal waiting me to complete,
One is for me and another one is for my friend SM.
I help him because he made a container for me to put my portfolio in (One of the assignments),
The dateline is tmr and I still haven't done anything yet....
And yet I still going to Coco Banana to enjoy my night with Kelly and friends.


What I learn throughout this semester?
Is to have a proper time management so you can have a great execution on your project,
I admitted that I wasn't put as much effort like I used to on my projects compare to the previous semester,
The feelings was bad.....
I feel guilty, I feel terrible, I feel.....unsatisfied.


I know that is hopeless to feel this way because I've submitted my work and I won't get any good grad if I keep on complaining and crying,
But at least.....
Let me say something....I feel better once I let it out.

I am tired.....I need to rest and get myself back together again,
I hope tomorrow is a better day for me,
Thanks

No comments: