Tuesday, November 25, 2008

GOOD LUCK!

Hey guys I feeling great because I just completed my 6 designs,
I really hope people from Isetan going to like the collection,
Ohh and now I can enjoy my HOLIDAY officially!

Many things happened in the past few weeks and most of the things are very suey to me,
So I've been feeling down for most of the time and having emo post in my blog to release my tension.
But I hope is all over and I can feel that my luck is coming back to me!!!
Yesh come back to me!!!!!! I NEED YOU!!!!

This morning I received a phone call from someone which is very special to me,
OMG I AM SO HAPPY!!!
Thanks for calling me =)

**********

I promise David to spread this around



Something innovative huh!!!

For your information, the product and competition will be no dateline!
SO feel free to join kay!

28th Nov will be the last day for David working in Rufffey Retail Sdn Bhd, (Radioactive)
I wish him all the best and thanks for everything that you've taught me, I truly appreciate it =)

**********

Congrats to Boo and Pv got into the kancil award,
I hope you guys will make us proud and please do enjoy the dinner with KenGoh and Henry!!!
I wish I can be there....sob...sob....
Too bad they doesn't know how to appreciate my song .....or my voice....HAHA!

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!

1 comment:

peiven said...

hey..thanks~

don't be put down by them k...
i know u did ur very best for this!!!
that is most important k~~~

i can't wait for our meat and alcohol party ok!!!!

let's get super drunk~~~